Random Thoughts and Raves

Monday, November 28, 2005

A Yukon Scrotum

It started off innocently enough. After a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday at home with my friends and family I set off back to Dallas at about 4 pm Sunday afternoon. On the way home, there was heavier traffic but nothing to terribly different than a normal holiday.

At about 7 pm I was shocked to find myself behind what appeared to be a normal everyday GMC Yukon but what upon furthur inspection would turn out to be an unbelievably gross exaggeration. For you see, under the normal facade of a former Marine Corps sticker on the rear window was a large blue plastic 'i assume' scrotum swinging from the trailer hitch.

Upon furthur review I could NOT beleive what I was looking at. It seems as though this person purchased a large blue plastic scrotum and purposely placed in on the trailer hitch of the car. For what purpose I did not understand and even through LOTS of contemplation I could never come up with an explanation.

It was incredible but what I find to be even more insane is that the passenger in the car was a WOMAN. True, she was only a passenger not the driver but still, WHAT WOMAN WOULD ALLOW HER HUSBAND TO DO THAT? Every woman I know would have a heart attack and fall over dead before they allowed themselves to ride in a vehicle that appeared to have testicles. This was beyond my imagination. Furthermore, what is the purpose of this? Are these supposed to represent the testicles of the truck? Because cars are objects, they do not have sexual organs. Or a more likely explanation, were they supposed to represent the scrotum of the owner/operator because if you will remember, it was a BLUE scrotum and as a man, that is NEVER good.

2 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, Blogger ninjapoodles said...

I cannot BELIEVE you've lived in Texas this long and have not been exposed to Truck Balls. Google it. They're everywhere. Men are scary.

But I gotta tell ya, even though he'd never have gotten any, those things made Zane laugh.

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger HS said...

Eww.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home