Random Thoughts and Raves

Thursday, November 03, 2005

INTELLIGENT HUMOR

Sometimes, I think that I am the only one who gets some jokes. They are over peoples heads or you have had to have some sort of education to understand them. That is until I found this site, www.bustedtees.com , it is the greatest site for HYSTERICAL shirts. You have to read them carefully because the reason they are funny is because it takes everyday sayings or things and plays on that.

My particular favorite is a T-shirt that says "You have died of dysentary" over a covered wagon. This is because I remember playing an early computer game that was called The Oregon Trail and you would be playing along and then suddenly it would tell you that you were dead. No warning, you just die of dysentary. Funny to those who played it. Check it our for sure..

www.bustedtees.com

1 Comments:

At 4:13 AM, Blogger ninjapoodles said...

The best thing was that you had a traveling party, and you had to name them all. So of course they all got named people you knew. You'd be rolling along, it would start to snow, and the next thing you know, "BRITT has a fever. Do you want to rest?"

REST? I can't rest, I have to get through Donner's Pass before the snow is too high! BRITT will be fine resting in the wagon. Give him some of that opium you bought back at the trading post.

"BRITT has died of dysentery." DANG! Not only do I lose points, I wasted all that opium. Oh, well, at least the wagon's lighter, and there's one less mouth to feed.

You yourself were always last to die, and the game took HOURS to complete. And we stayed up all night doing it if we had to. Zane loved it.

And you know what? I STILL HAVE THAT GAME. And it's still high-larious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home