Random Thoughts and Raves

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Tricks of the subconscience and Jamacian Men


For some reason and I don't know quite why yet, all morning long, I have had the voice of a Jamacian man saying "Come to the islands mon!!" He is very insistant on my coming to these said 'islands' but my question is, where? Is he saying that I need to come to Jamaica? That is only ONE island, shouldn't he be saying "Come to the ISLAND mon?? Who knows.

It, I believe is one of the mysteries of the mind. Similar to when you get something stuck in your head and you can't get it out. Last night, I was at my brothers and his partner Mark, in preparation for his trip to England loaded EVERY CD KNOWN TO MAN on his iPod and left one CD sitting on Davids desk. The 1994 released Ace of Base, The Sign album. So all night the song, "All That She Wants" was stuck in his head. Which I find incredibly amusing.

I wonder who will ever be able to unlock this secret??

1 Comments:

At 2:17 AM, Blogger HS said...

Are you stoned?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home