Random Thoughts and Raves

Monday, February 20, 2006

Easy As Life

Weekend over. Went here, went there, did this. I did go ice skating with Tony and Dylan at the Galleria and found that I really enjoy it. Its so cool. I forgot since it has been years since I have been. I have also learned that you have to watch for the small little skaters, especially the ones that know what they are doing, they will run you down. No falls to report on anyones part.

Work on Monday morning of course is somewhat uneventful other than the fact that there is one particular person who thinks that I am mentally incapable of performing certain tasks. I have decided to take the Enrolled Agent Exam in September which will allow me to perform IRS negotiations and bill at a much higher rate, which is always good. This, no doubt, will cause bitterness from a particular party but, ask me if I care. I need to learn, I feel like my brain is getting soft the longer I go without some form of education. The likely increase in salary will also be VERY helpful at this point in my life as well.

It seems to be scooting along with no really large bumps in the road to report. I went out to dinner on Friday night with some friends and wore leather pants. YEAH, leather pants. I have learned that if you wear leather pants into a bar it will cause people to lose all control and feel that you have given them an open invitation to touch your pants. This is an incorrect assumption on their part. Please do not touch me unless you know me or are on your way to purchase me a drink.

Back to the grindstone. The ides of April are approaching rapidly and I must keep up.

1 Comments:

At 2:58 AM, Blogger ninjapoodles said...

Dude. The ides are in March. I TOLD you that all that forced jumping into the pool in early April all throughout your childhood damaged you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home