Random Thoughts and Raves

Friday, February 10, 2006

Weekend

Here it comes. Tonight at 5 pm the weekend officially starts. After the last weekend that I had involving hangover, liver pains, and fear of sunlight I have decided to take it easy. I am QUITE sure that at some point someone is going to try and twist my arm to come out with them and I have to be strong and say NO. All I have to think about is the haunting pain that the liquor left on my brain as well as my credit card.

NO BARS!!!!

On another note, it is raining and cold here today. Where did THAT come from? I honestly thought that Texas was the two season state; warm and hot. It has been an average of 70 degrees almost everyday here and I was unprepared this morning when I walked out my door and got hit with a stiff COLD breeze.

We are T-minus 2 months and 9 days until I leave for Chicago with my mom. I am SO pumped about this trip. She went last year and absolutley loved it and I want to start traveling more. We are staying at the Hard Rock Hotel which is right in the middle of EVERYTHING apparently or so the website stated. I have been making lists of attractions that I want to see so if anyone has any input don't hesitate to tell me. This is my first trip to Chi-town and I am pumped.

I just realized that this blog is basically about nothing but I suddenly have the urge to blog everyday. It may have become an addiction.

OH!!!! So yesterday, I go into Walgreens to get cigs (no comments) and the woman behind the register looks completely put out with my existance and me disturbing her 'US Weekly' reading time but this conversation was very interesting:

Walgreens Lady: (looking totally irritated) 'Can I help you?

Me: I need a pack of Marlboro lights in a box.

WL: A what?

Me: Marlboro Lights in a hard pack

WL: (suddenly brightening up like she has stock in Philip Morris) OH OKAY, how are you today?

Me: Fine, ready to go home.

WL: Oh you are at work? What do you do?

Me: I work in an accouting firm.

WL: Oh you don't look like an accountant.

This may have been because I was wearing a BRIGHT pink shirt and my giant Dior sunglasses.

Me: Yup, thats what I do.

WL: (hands me a card) If you ever need a massage, we have great prices.

This card she handed me said 'Maritas Massage' Best Hands in Uptown. Puzzling . I collect my cigs, credit card and begin to wonder what it was that she is trying to sell me.

In Dallas, we have lots of 'massage therapists' but these are not your regular massage therapists, in a word, they are hoes. The advertise in the newspaper. I mean seriously. They get away with it because they call it a 'professional massage' but it always ends in a different way than the massages that I have had ended. Freaky. Maybe I should get a massage this weekend

2 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger Tony said...

you really must post a picture of yourself. You got people hitting on you left and right. You gotta be a fine mofo!

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger ninjapoodles said...

Stop smoking.

Tony, he's gorgeous. He's also my sweet baby. Be good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home