Random Thoughts and Raves

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Long Distance Dating, Guys in Therapy, Anita Baker, and Milli Vanilli

After my weekly visits with my therapist I am always plauged by thoughts. I was thinking about my past relationships and what I have realized which is REALLY strange, I have never dated someone that lived in the same town as me without actually living with them. How nuts is that?!

When Brad and I started dating I lived in Fayetteville and he lived in Little Rock. I moved to Little Rock and we moved in together. When we broke up I didn't really date anyone. Not REALLY date anyone, anyway. So I moved to Dallas, I started dating Michael, who lives in Little Rock. This is all very strange to me for some reason. Dating someone who lives in the same town and not living with them is going to be exciting not to mention a TOTALLY new and different experience. I am kind of looking forward to it. Does this mean that the tenacious passenger is finally emerging from the wreckage. I tend to think so.

Two more things, I need opinions. Is it wrong to check out the guy that was waiting in my shrinks office? I am 50/50 on this one. Obviously, he was gay and cute and tall. 3 qualities that I find very endearing in a man. He is in therapy so he is searching for emotional nirvana. Hmmmm, something to think on.

Last but certainly not least, I have a whole new appreciation for both Anita Baker and Milli Vanilli. Po Milli, they were helpless pawns in the cut throat game of industry music making. I have taken to listening to Anita at work and she is relaxing and soothing and has a GREAT voice. What ever happened to her? The same thing that happened to Heavy D and the Boyz? Hmmm. Last night, I could be found in my apartment in my christmas pajama pants which I love listening to "Blame It on The Rain." This is a sad fact but its true and I cannot lie to my internet fam.

So let me hear your views on the scamming on said cute man in the therapist waiting room!!!! Am I sick?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home