Random Thoughts and Raves

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Tales From the Past 2


Told you I would do it. I know that I should save blogging space for a once a day blog BUT I just remembered this talking to a friend and thought you guys might find it amusing.

Picture it, (Sophia Petrillo again) a bar in Dallas TX. Namely Station 4 with its stainless steel dance floor and its fabulous lights and WALL of speakers. YEAH!!! Thats right. It seriously impedes on your conversation with the shirtless 21 year old crack addicts about glitter as an accessory. Anyway, so a friend and I, are standing next to the dance floor enjoying a cocktail of a Vodka, cran nature and this guy walks up behind us. I pay no attention, after all it is a gay bar and people are everywhere.

SIDEBAR:Seriously this bar has at LEAST a thousand people in it on Saturday night.

So I am standing, enjoying beverage, and listening to the latest Deborah Cox remix when this guy leans in between me and said friend and says and I quote:

Creepy Guy:

"I would pay for that ass."

At this point, he turns and walks away. Former friend and I are shocked. Here is the conversation that ensued

B:

"What did he say?"

Me:

"I THINK, he said that he would pay for your ass!!"

B:

"WHATEVER, he was talking to you"

Me:

YEAH RIGHT, he is SO your type"

B:

(No words, just a look of horror on his face)


You see this particular man, while tall, was dressed in the ever popular and attractive black Nike hoodie, stoned washed jeans and white hightop Nike sneakers. Yes that is right we got hit on by the 1983 version of the Unabomber. This was scary enough but the fact that I told 'B' that he was his type was the catalyst to a bitch fight in the middle of the bar. Very amusing for some, I am sure WAY TOO DRAMATIC for me.

So we can't get it out of our head what this guy says and 'B' is convinced that he was talking about me. He heads over to where the '83 Unabomber is NOW standing and asks;

B:

WHO'S ass would you pay for, his or mine?

Unabomber:

His, pointing at me

Me:

Uh, yeah, I need a drink. OH and by the way, ewwwww.

Did he really think that I was going to drop trou and tell him to cut me a check.

Dallas guys can be so gross.

1 Comments:

At 4:54 AM, Blogger Maidy said...

Please tell me the Unibomber wasn't wearing those glasses? I looked at the cartoon and the first thing that hit my brain was "OMG! It's the Fly!"

Of course it's 4:52AM and I need my coffee.

PS: Love your blog!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home