Random Thoughts and Raves

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

CRAZY MR BUCKET LEG

It has come to managements attention (me) that I just cannot possibly do anymore productive accounting within the hours of this particular day. For some reason my brain has shut totally down and seems to reject any sort of math like activity

quote from thoughts "NO, STOP IT, STEP AWAY FROM THE TEN KEY"

I think that this is a possible reaction to the fact that I ate at Chipotle for lunch. Chipotle ROCKS, they have these great burritos that are the size of my car and I was SO hungry this afternoon that I wolfed one down. My stomach is now beginning its early rejection process. In short, I feel bloated and may need to go home, lay on my bed, and moan. Not that this would help but for some reason an 'upright position' is NOT helping me at all. Thank God I am not on an airplane because the flight attendant and I would go round and round about it.

Meanwhile, I dropped my car off for service this morning and for some reason the service manager thought that he would be able to get my alignment covered under the warranty. I never did because I know when I did it. Not to mention that the streets of Dallas TX are SO horrible that I am sure I will be needing another one tomorrow.

On a more amusing note. Since I bought my car in April, I have gotten tons (at least two or three a week) of gas credit card offers. I mostly ignored them. Finally, last week I applied for one just so that they will STOP with all of this craziness and I got it today. Talk about quick approval. $2500.00, this is my credit limit. My question to you, precious internets WHO NEEDS THIS MUCH?? I have told roommate and BFF Blake if I get out of control and try to buy tons of snacks to send me to therapy. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home