Random Thoughts and Raves

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Not so single..

I think that I have discovered something that is REALLY super important. In my search and quest to get over Michael and heal and blah blah. All the shit that I have been shoving down your throat for the last three months has been in vain.

I am not single. I am in a relationship with someone who it constantly changing and challenging me. Someone who constantly makes me learn new things, test my limits, and honestly challenges my patience sometimes.

Myself. After all, isn't that the most important relationship of all. The one that you have with yourself.

So considered me married. And I couldn't do much better, even if I do say so myself.

B

1 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Well said!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home