Random Thoughts and Raves

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

You know I got it...

At some point this blog became less of a daily journal and more of a "quick catch up" but after reading the past posts I have discovered that the majority of my posts consist of I went here and did this or I miss the ex, or I am over the ex, quickly followed by nervous breakdown blog about missing the ex...

OH, the strangeness of the past...

Lately has felt like a totally different life that I am living. I am finally okay with the fact that I am single. NO, seriously, I am. I know that I have said it before but I never really ACTUALLY felt like I was okay being single. The only way that I know this is actually true is that there have been possibilities for me to date someone and I walked away. I guess that at some point I started to like being with myself. I can read, listen to music, do whatever and I don't have to explain. If I don't want to be around people I don't have to be and that is a luxury that I truly have missed. Sure, it would be nice to find someone that I can fall madly in love with again BUT, the truth is, when I look those NEVER work out. It seems as though I can't be myself or I end up letting little things go that I never would have before because I WANT to date SOMEONE so much that I lower my standards. I know what I am worth. I know how fantastic of a boyfriend I am, no matter what the ex's say. LOL. So, here is to keeping the bar high and getting what I deserve.

Nothing less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home