Random Thoughts and Raves

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Changes

Okay party people, so I have made some changes, of which one will be responsible for the return to the blogger. I transformed a room in my office from a catch all 'ironing, throw your dry cleaning and purse' here into an office. Desk, chair, computer, and decorations later, I finally have a place to sit, listen to music, and catch up on all of the happenstance in my life. Although, it feels as though there may just be so much that I am not 100% sure I could even begin to tell you everything. I can try. Therefore I suppose I will.

As I have learned recently, life is ever changing. You can't ever be sure that what was true today will prove true tomorrow. I have found that this proves from almost any angle. Friends come, go, boyfriends follow the same rule. Jobs change and so do opinions. I am at a point in life in which I am not totally sure what is happening. Sometimes it feels like the world is swirling around me and I am just a pawn in a much larger game. A game that the purpose seems to be lost on me.

I realize that life is a big challenge. That just around every corner is something that you may not understand or completely WANT to understand. Those challenges make us grow, make us stronger, and when we get through them we suddenly realize that we are a better person, a stronger person.

I truly feel like I am on the precipice of this challenge. I am unclear as to what it is, where it will lead me, but I am certain that I will be a bigger, stronger man when I make it through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home